Be part of the 1GOD Community
Our simple message to the world is that no matter the language, culture or terminology, we all worship the same God. Having this in common makes all of humanity one spiritual fraternity. We are all united in this common faith, while at the same time we celebrate the diversity of ways in which the different members of our fraternity exercise their faith and how they approach God.
We are providing you with the platform, and we want you to tell us what this all means to you. We want to know about your experiences, your challenges, your wins and your setbacks. We want you to challenge and inspire your brothers and sisters with your stories, lessons, and thoughts. We want you to contribute to 1GOD.com with articles, videos, poetry, music, art, and any other way you can communicate your experiences to our growing community.
Our platform is organised into six main categories:
- Personal Experience
- Cultural Exchange & Interfaith Dialogue
- Thinking About God
- Good Faith in Action
- Science and Religion
- Expressions of the Spirit
Please review the information in the following tabs for more information on our submission process.
We accept the following formats for submissions to our website:
- Articles and opinion pieces
- Results of relevant research findings and/or discoveries
- Book & film reviews
- Videos: (must include a min. 300 word summary/reflection)
- Audio: (must include a min. 300 word summary/reflection)
- Quotes: (must include a min. 300 word summary/reflection)
- Photo Gallery: (must include a min. 300 word summary/reflection)
- Links to previously published work: (must include a min. 300 word summary)
Please see the Contributor Guidelines tab for submission details.
We welcome any relevant submissions for the 1GOD.com website. Here are our guidelines:
- Submissions should be original to the author, preferably not published elsewhere. Content published elsewhere can be submitted as a Link post, and must be clearly labeled as so.
- All submissions will be screened for suitability and relevance to the 1GOD message.
- Any media to be included must include source information. (see Media format Submissions below).
- First time contributors must include a brief bio, and a recent headshot (make sure your entire head is in the picture).
- Published contributors will be automatically subscribed to 1GOD mailing lists and newsletters.
- If your submission mentions organisations, businesses, or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their occasional articles.
- The author retains copyright, but 1GOD.com may reprint your piece, with full attribution, and use it in 1GOD.com products and promotion.
Send your submissions to Editor
Written Format Submissions
- Articles should offer clear advice, takeaways, and points of view that are easily categorised within the main categories of 1GOD.com. Bullet points are fine, meandering text is not.
- Include relevant links in parenthesis, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Submission will be accepted in Word, Pages, or .rtf formats only (No .pdf files please).
**Media Format Submissions
Video: Original submissions will be branded, posted by our editors to the 1GOD YouTube channel, and embedded in the website. We accept either .mov. or mp4 formats, at a minimum 720p resolution. 1080p is preferred.
Images: Original images must contain permission from the creator to be posted on the website, or you must show evidence of your rights to use them. Please include this as part of your submission.
Previously published submissions or submissions which include work not original to the author must include links to the media where it is hosted, evidence of rights to use the media or permission from the creator to link to it from the 1GOD website. We will not host audio or video media on our site unless it is produced by 1GOD.com.